The Wise, The Wonderful, The Whimsical: Women

Welcome to Wise Wonderful and Whimsical Women Tell It Straight. The place to ask your questions and get straight answers. Women of all ages are welcome to post, even your toughest questions and your straightest answers. Let's have some fun, let's share what we've learned with one another. All women from all walks of life are welcome to join in.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

How to post a comment.

Please don't give up on me here. :) I believe to post comments you need to be signed in. If you have gotten that far the comments are moderated so will not show up until approved. I am out of town for a few days and my hotel's internet service is not exactly as advertised...as in they should have bragged on sloooooow-speed.
On the brighter side I got some awesome photos of the fall colors along the Yakima river and will share them when I get back home. The thought of trying to upload a photo from here is scarier than a Halloween goblin. Thank you for your patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment