The Wise, The Wonderful, The Whimsical: Women

Welcome to Wise Wonderful and Whimsical Women Tell It Straight. The place to ask your questions and get straight answers. Women of all ages are welcome to post, even your toughest questions and your straightest answers. Let's have some fun, let's share what we've learned with one another. All women from all walks of life are welcome to join in.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Memories

I just returned from a road trip to Washington state where I visited with family. My husband was unable to accompany me so I had the opportunity to create new memories with my sister, Beth. We booked a double queen suite along the Yakima River, stayed up too late, ate too much and giggled more than we had in years. It was the best 'slumber party' ever! One I will remember for the rest of my life.
This week I'd like to ask all of you to share a favorite memory with a relative or friend, one that you treasure, one you think of and it still brings a smile to your face or better yet you bust out laughing.
Thank you for stopping by and I look forward to reading your contributions!

1 comment: